Start Date -16September 2016 Total-31 matches
1) 16 Bellary vs Belagavi 1.30Pm
2) 16 Bijapur vs Rockstar 5.30Pm
3) 17 Namma vs Huubli 9.30Am
4) 17 Mysuru vs Manglore 1.30Pm
5) 17 Bijapur vs Aelagavi 5.30Pm
6) 18 Mysuru vs Rockstar 1.30Pm
7) 18 Bellary vs Namma 5.30Pm
8) 19 Hubli vs Bijapur 1.30Pm
9) 19 Manglore vs Rockstar 5.30Pm
10) 20 Namma vs Belagavi 1.30Pm
11) 20 Bellary vs Hubli 5.30Pm
12) 21 Bijapur vs Manglore 1.30Pm
13) 21 Bellary vs Mysuru 5.30Pm
14) 22 Belagavi vs Hubli 1.30Pm
15) 22 Namma vs Manglore 5.30Pm
16) 23 Rockstar vs Bellary 1.30Pm
17) 23 Mysuru vs Bijapur 5.30Pm
18) 24 Manglore vs Bellary 9.30Am
19) 24 Bijapur vs Namma 1.30Pm
20) 24 Mysuru vs Belagavi 5.30Pm
21) 25 Hubli vs Manglore 1.30Pm
22) 25 Namma vs Rockstar 5.30Pm
23) 27 Rockstar vs Belagavi 1.30Pm
24) 27 Hubli vs Mysuru 5.30Pm
25) 28 Bijapur vs Bellary 1.30Pm
26) 28 Manglore vs Belagavi 5.30Pm
27) 29 Mysuru vs Namma 1.30Pm
28) 29 Hubli vs Rockstar 5.30Pm
29) 30 1st Semi Final 1.30Pm
30) 30 2nd Semi Final 5.30Pm
31) 01 Oct Final Tbc v Tbc 5.30PM
Team Squads&players List
(1) Namma Shivamogga Shreyas Gopal, Sadiq Kirmani, Abrar Kazi, KV Siddharth, Adi, Gulecha, Daivik, Machaiah, Dinesh Borwankar, Hoysala, Milind Ramesh, Abbas, Murali, G Pradeep, Raghu, Samarth Ooty, Sinan, Binny, Vijay Kumar, Vikram
(2) Mysuru Warriors-Manish Pandey, J Suchith, K Gowtham, Arjun Hoysala, A Doddamni, Barry, Akshay, Darsh, Mathias, Gautham, Kuldeep, Madhu, M Reddy, MG, Nihal, Nikin, Shantharaju, Shoaib, DH, Tejas.
(3) Rock Stars:Aadarsh, RC, Charan, DJ, DK, Dhruv, Kichha, Maddy, Maggi, Prathap, Rahul, Raghu, Rajeev, RG, Sachin, Raj Kumar, Sharath, Sunil Joshi, Prasad, Nithish, M Gowda.
(4) Mangalore United: Karun Nair, Ronit More, BN Bharath, Mitrakant Yadav, Bhat, Ballal, Brar, Avinash, Bhareth, Mash, Mitrakant, Muhafiz A Khader, Nihal Shilar, Nishithh N, Pradeep, Praveen, Rahul, Rohan, Rohit, Shishir, Moinuddin, Udit.
(5) Bellary Tuskers: Sreenath Aravind, Kranthi Kumar, Shivil Kaushik, Mohammed Taha, Abhinav, Aditya, Akshay S L, CJ, Dikanshu Negi, Kiran Boosa, Kishore Kamath, K L Rahu, Kunal Kapoor, Naveen B, Nishant, Nithin, K B Pawan, Prathi, Rohan, Shashi Shekhar, Suraj.
(6) Hubli Tigers:Sreenath Aravind, Kranthi Kumar, Shivil Kaushik, Mohammed Taha, Abhinav, Aditya, Akshay S L, CJ, Dikanshu Negi, Kiran Boosa, Kishore Kamath, K L Rahu, Kunal Kapoor, Naveen B, Nishant, Nithin, K B Pawan, Prathi, Rohan, Shashi Shekhar, Suraj.
(7) Belagavi Panthers: Majid, A Reddy, Jeevi, Mayank, Nithin, Pushtak, R Vinay Kumar, Stallin, Suresh, Vinu, Zeeshan Ali, Mayank Agarwal, Praveen Dubey, HS Sharath
(9) Bijapur Bulls:Robin Uthappa, Abhimanyu Mithun, KC Cariappa, Samarth Ravikumar, Adity Somanna, Akhil, Appi, Bharath, Chougule, Nideesh, Ragi, Raja Nayak, Rajoo, Ritesh, Gouda, Sharath BR, Smith, Sunil, Vishnu, Vyshak.x`x`
Start Date -16September 2016 Total-31 matches
Free Cricket Betting Tips for Today Match
Bet in your limits: Losing a bet doesn’t cost you a fortune, but betting outside your limits and losing does. Remember, it’s important to understand your financial limits and staying within those. Never bet outside of your financial limits. Make sure to have ample money to recover the loss, and bet less than what you have in your pocket.
Read the streak: There are some teams that have a habit of winning, such as India under the captaincy of Virat Kohli and Australia as usual. These teams have a never-say-die attitude, and fight till the last moment. One such team in IPL is Chennai Super Kings (CSK) that never loses the hopes until the last moment. While betting on such teams, you may trust these teams for their fight, spirit and attitude.
Trust your Gut: We have seen many people who had a gut feeling for one team but changed their mind with situations. Eventually, they lost with disappointment because their heart was right. If you feel, even for a minute, that something has to happen, trust your gut and ask your luck to go with it. You will never regret.
Take measured risk: It’s good to take risks but in a limited amount. It’s ok to listen to your brain or heart to go with a certain team but don’t forget your limits. Measure the amount of risk and loss before you chose to take any risk.
Look at the teams: There are certain key players in every team, like Virat Kohli in India and AB De Villiers in RCB, who can change the match single handedly. But what if you find that ABD is out of the match after you have placed your money on RCB?
The key is – analyze the team before you put your money. Check the squad carefully and act accordingly.
Don’t lost hope: The match isn’t over until the last ball has been bawled or the last batsman has been dismissed. Don’t lose your hope with current situations. In today’s rapid cricket matches, anything can change within an over. If you have decided to go with one result, stay with it. Don’t change your mind over and over again.
These are a few common cricket betting tips and IPL betting tips you may follow in each match. If you follow these carefully, you will more than often end-up on the winning side.
I have some prompter that provides free tips on my site. So I turned the exact Cricket Betting Tipto the most successful rider. All have accurate predictions of over 97%. They are not 100% accurate, but their popularity is in minimizing loss strategies. All offer free / open tips in some games. We also teach how to bet, where to bet, and when to bet. They have a good customer base and dedicated customer service
All the best for your betting.
Show More... Show Less...