Today is the 2nd match of the league in The Gabba, Brisbane. This is the first match between Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Stars. Brisbane heat has a good chance to show his performance because they are playing on their home ground.
If you want to earn more in betting follow our experts betting tips:
- Squads Report: If we look at both team players then it seems Melbourne Stars can win this match because they had good performing players as compared to Brisbane Heat.
- Pitch Report:The Gabba stadium pitch is good for bounce ball and batting. It’s easy to make a good score on the pitch of this stadium. Our expert’s prediction is who will be bat first will made a good score.
- Weather Forecast: Today weather is fine for the match. Temperature is 23 degrees Celsius and sky are cloudy. However, keep checking the weather before bet it will save you from unwanted loss.
- Check the Price: Always check the price before betting then prepare your statics of betting. Don’t push complete money in one time.
- Betting Amount Limit: Set your betting amount limit before start betting and bet in that limit it will save you from unwanted losses.
Match : BRH vs MLS, 2nd Match, Big Bash League, 2017-18
Date : Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Venue : The Gabba, Brisbane
Brisbane Heat Squad
Jimmy Peirson, Chris Lynn, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Alex Ross, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Jason Floros, Sam Heazlett, Marnus Labuschagne, Brendon McCullum, Jack Prestwidge, Shadab Khan, Mark Steketee, Max Bryant, Brendan Doggett, Cameron Gannon, Matt Renshaw, Cameron Valente
Melbourne Stars Squad
Marcus Stoinis, Luke Wright, Kevin Pietersen, Rob Quiney, Evan Gulbis, Adam Zampa, Ben Dunk, Ben Hilfenhaus, Daniel Worrall, John Hastings, Michael Beer, Scott Boland, James Faulkner, Seb Gotch, Sam Harper, Glenn Maxwell, Jackson Coleman