In the scorecard of BBL 2017, both the teams seem equal in performance. Brisbane Heat won 4 matches out of 6 and Hobart Hurricanes won 3 matches out of 5. No major difference appearing in their performance. Previously Hobart Hurricanes beat Brisbane Heat in 5 matches out of 7. Hobart Hurricanes won last 3 matches consecutively. Brisbane Heat has the advantage of home ground where they won 3 matches in this season. Brisbane Heat key batsmen Chris Lynn will not play today’s match and this will be the positive point for Hurricanes.
1. Chris Lynn will not play today’s match due to the calf injury.
2. Betting line of team is now in the hands of Brendon McCullum, Joe Burns and Ben Cutting
3. Team expecting a good score from his batsmen.
4. Explosive bowling expecting from fast bowlers Brendan Doggett and Mark Steketee. Another Leg-spinner Yasir Shah will be taken care of bowling line.
1. Batting line will be handled by George Bailey, D’Arcy Short and Daniel Christian.
2. The team is expecting delivery of a good score from D’Arcy Short.
3.Bowling will be handling by Jofra Archer and Tymal Mills.
4. Jofra Archer is the leading wicket taker and he is a threat for Heat.
Match : BRH vs HBH, 24th Match, Big Bash League, 2017-18
Date : Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Time 08:40 AM GMT
Venue The Gabba, Brisbane
Brisbane Heat Squad
Brendon McCullum (c), Jimmy Peirson (wk), Sam Heazlett, Joe Burns, Alex Ross, Ben Cutting, Mark Steketee, Brendan Doggett, Mitchell Swepson, Yasir Shah, Jason Floros, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Lalor, Shadab Khan, Jack Prestwidge, Max Bryant, Cameron Gannon, Cameron Valente, Matt Renshaw
Hobart Hurricanes Squad
Matthew Wade (wk), George Bailey (c), DArcy Short, Alex Doolan, Daniel Christian, Simon Milenko, Jofra Archer, Cameron Boyce, Clive Rose, Tymal Mills, Nathan Reardon, Riley Meredith, Hamish Kingston, Jake Reed, Sam Rainbird, Ben McDermott, Thomas Rogers, Tim Paine, Aaron Summers