In this league, this is the 2nd match of Hobart Hurricanes and Brisbane Heat. The earlier match was played in Brisbane and Hobart Hurricanes were the winner of the match. Hobart Hurricanes are at the 5th position and won 4 matches out 6. Brisbane Heat has won 4 matches out of 7 and standing at 4th position. Hobart Hurricanes have won 7 out of 11 matches against Brisbane Heat. Another positive point in the favor of Hurricanes is today’s match they will play in their home ground. Hobart Hurricanes
- Matthew Wade, D’Arcy, George Bailey are the key batsmen on the team. Looking at the previous matches result the team is expecting a good score from his batsmen against Heat.
- Bowling line of the team is in the hands of Cameron Boyce and Jofra Archer.
- Brendon McCullum, Joe Burns, and Sam Heazlett are the key batsmen of Heat.
- The team is expecting a heavy partnership between his opening batsmen Heazlett and Skipper.
- Bowling will be handled by Mark Steketee and Yasir Shah.
- Pacer took 8 wickets in the last 7 matches. They are the threat of Hurricanes from a bowling perspective.