Today is the final match of big bash league 2017. Both the teams performed well in this league and it’s hard to say who will win today’s match. However, our experts are ready with their predictions after doing 360 degree analysis.
Position of Teams
- Adelaide Strikers will play today’s match in their home ground and it’s an advantage for them. As per the previous data Adelaide Strikers won all the matches played attheir home ground.
- Strikers won 5 matches out of 8 matches against Hurricanes in BBL.
- In this league, last match between Strikers and Hurricanes won by Adelaide Strikers.
- Jake Weatherald, Colin Ingram and Travis Head are the key batsmen.
- Rashid Khan, Michael Neser and Ben Laughlin are the key bowlers of the team.
- Rashid Khan took 18 wickets in 11 matches and the best bowler of BBL 2017. Laughlin took 16 wickets in 11 matches and the threat for Hurricanes.
- Matthew Wade and Ben Mc Dermott performance in semi-final match was unexpected. The team is expecting high score from them in today’s match.
- Daniel Christian and Jofra Archer are the key bowlers of the team. In this match, team is expecting Christian and Archer perform like a threat for the batting line of Strikers.
Match: ADS vs HBH, Final, Big Bash League, 2017-18
Date: Sunday, February 04, 2018
Toss: Adelaide Strikers won the toss and opt to bat
Time: 05:30 AM GMT
Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
Umpires: Shawn Craig , Phillip Gillespie
Third Umpire: Geoff Joshua
Match Referee: Peter Marshall
Adelaide Strikers Squad: Playing XI:
Jonathon Dean, Jake Weatherald, Travis Head (c), Colin Ingram, Jonathan Wells, Jake Lehmann, Alex Carey (wk), Michael Neser, Peter Siddle, Ben Laughlin, Liam O Connor
Hobart Hurricanes Squad: Playing XI:
Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (wk), George Bailey (c), Ben McDermott, Daniel Christian, Simon Milenko, D’Arcy Short, Jofra Archer, Clive Rose, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith