Overview of the League: Most awaiting league, Indian Premier League2018 season 11 is scheduled on 07 April 2018. In the IPL 2018, 60 matches will be played by 8 teams from 07 April 2018 to 27th May 2018. Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings will be back in the game after serving two years of suspension. Both the teams will replace Gujarat Lions and Rising Pune Supergiant. Betting Tips:
- Analysing previous leagues result it seems that Mumbai Indians will win again.
- Defending statics of Mumbai Indians helps them to win in the last League.
- All-rounders of Mumbai Indians are the threat for other teams as they have the ability to change the game at any moment.
- Mumbai Indian won 3 leagues and it gives them more confidence to win this league.
Teams Overview: 8 teams will fight to reach in the finals of IPL and two teams will get chance to reach in the finals. Winner team will get titan of IPL 2018 season 11 trophy. Defenders are:
- Chennai Super Kings: CSK back again after two years of suspension. They won two seasons of IPL.
- Delhi Daredevils: Daredevils yet not won any of the league.
- Kings XI Punjab: Punjab also not get any chance to lift the trophy in any previous league.
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Riders won 2012 and 2014 league.
- Mumbai Indians: Indians won 3 times and this time it seems they will win again.
- Rajasthan Royals: Royals back again after two years of suspension. They had won the first league.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: RCB yet not win any of the league.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: Also, Sunrisers yet not won any of the league.